Webseite EHF Marketing GmbH
EHF Marketing GmbH is looking for an Marketing Sales Manager, with a strong sales track record and experience of working within the sports industry, to join its team based in Vienna, Austria and to work in close cooperation with the senior management to generate new sponsoring partnerships for the world’s biggest club handball competitions – the EHF Champions League, the EHF European League and the EHF European Cup for Men and Women.
- Developing and structuring the Europe-wide sponsorship strategy in close cooperation with the EHFM Managing Director
- Identification, development and management of sponsoring and marketing concepts to attract new sponsors
- Development and design of sales materials
- Planning and organizing of sales events to attract new sponsors
- Acquisition of new sponsoring and marketing partners for the EHF Club Competitions
- Establishing and maintaining close relationships and building up a network with relevant potential sponsorship partners
- Initiating and leading negotiations with potential sponsorship partners
- Ability to listen and understand customer requirements and align them with the values and opportunities of EHF Marketing’s portfolio.
- Ability to create sponsorship offerings and sales materials
- Ability to influence, persuade and sell global Europe-wide sponsorship packages
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English and German; other European languages useful
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple projects
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Flexibility and ability to travel frequently and work according to the schedule of the EHF Club Competitions
- Interest in and understanding of the sport of handball preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in a marketing sales role within the sports market
- Relevant academic degree
- Proven track record of successful sports sponsorship sales
- Network of contacts within the international sports market, to international brands and potential sponsors
- Experience of working in an international environment, across different cultures and languages
- Preferred starting date: 1 October 2022 or asap
- Permanent full-time position
- Workplace: Vienna, Austria
- Salary: € 53.200,- gross per year; overpayment possible depending on qualifications
About EHF Marketing GmbH
Based in Vienna, Austria, EHF Marketing GmbH is the marketing arm and a subsidiary of the European Handball Federation. The company works closely with marketing and media partners, as well as with Europe’s leading clubs to realise the full potential of the sport on the international sports market. EHF Marketing GmbH is responsible for the marketing and media rights of club competitions including the EHF Champions League Men + Women, the EHF European League Men + Women and EHF European Cup Men + Women.
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte www.eurohandball.com.