Webseite Jacaranda Marketing Deutschland GmbH
JACARANDA Marketing Deutschland GmbH Location: Düsseldorf Start: As soon as possible We are an international Sports Marketing Agency with office in Valencia and Düsseldorf. Drawing on many years of experience in sports marketing and consultancy, we understand brands and the emotional link to their customers and strive to make each project a unique experience. We offer you a full-time job as Junior Project Manager, based in our office in Düsseldorf including a fair amount of travel within and outside of Germany. You will support our team within operations, event implementation as well as marketing/communication tasks. As part of our team you always emit a positive and enthusiastic attitude towards every task. We are looking for outgoing personalities that embody the values that our clients seek to represent. Having worked in the event industry, you know how to motivate and lead a team prior and during an event. You understand the client – provider relationship and display a professional and confident appearance. Our team is dynamic, professional and enthusiastic about the work we are involved in. If you share the same attitude you are the right person for us, and you will have the unique opportunity to experience a multitude of event and marketing related tasks. You have the following background: • Study of General Marketing, Business Administration or Sports Management/Marketing in specific.
• Open-minded team player with a minimum of 3 years of working experience in a related field.
• Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English are required. French would be helpful.
• Reliable, hard worker while maintaining a professional conduct at all time. • Highly motivated and ready to put in the extra hours. Willingness to learn and develop.
• Passionate about sport and proud of the work that you do. Goal getter mentality.
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, Social Media and relevant design applications (Adobe).
• Interest in sport and active sport participation.
• You are between 25 and 33 years.
Please include the following to your application:
• Your CV incl. picture, a motivational letter, as well as a short video about yourself and why you think YOU are the right one for the job (be creative).
• Please send your application to Oliver Noe, email@example.com
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon!
With sporting regards, Your JACARANDA Team
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte jacaranda-marketing.com.