EHF Marketing GmbH is looking for a Content Marketing Manager, with professional experience in content and social media management, digital marketing and corporate communications.
On 1 July 2020, EHF Marketing together with its parent company, the European Handball Federation, entered a long-term partnership with two of the leading companies on the international sports market, Infront and the DAZN Group, with the aim to transform the sport of handball. Digital plays a key role in these plans as the EHF seeks to expand the sport’s reach and engage many more millions of sports fans around the world.
Development and implementation of
- digital marketing strategies in close cooperation with the EHFM business units and the EHF media department to ensure growth in reach and engagement across all digital platforms
- digital marketing campaigns to ensure consistency with marketing efforts and best leverage of marketing material
- detailed content planning by striking the right note for the audience to ensure consistent data-driven storytelling and to develop impactful and high-quality content for all EHF club competitions
- event-specific content strategies and planning across all owned channels
- new content ideas, formats as well as new technologies
Monitoring, analysis and optimisation of
- social media activities and digital marketing campaign performances to generate insights for internal and external stakeholders
- High interest in digital marketing and knowledge of current and feel for future social media trends
- Excellent written and spoken English and German, other European languages useful
- Interest in and understanding of handball is a strong advantage and preferred
- Strong and accurate communication and presentation skills with a high level of creativity and clarity of expression as well as a strong feeling for language for different brands and addressing different target groups
- Good skills to work with MS office programmes and in digital work processes
- Good graphic design skills (Adobe Creative: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritise responsibilities
- Highly motivated, willingness to work to a flexible agenda and show initiative
- Flexible and able to travel and work according to EHF Club Competition schedule
- Comfortable in a fast paced and changing environment
- At least 3-5 years of professional experience in content marketing & content writing (English and German) and in digital media analytics, agency background preferred
- Proven track of record of the usage of social media in the past is a key requirement
- Experience of working with CRM, CMS (i.e. Umbraco) and ideally with the Oracle marketing Cloud
- University degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- Experience of working in an international environment, across different cultures and languages
- Preferred starting date: 1 July 2021
- Permanent full-time position
- Workplace: Vienna, Austria
- Salary: € 46.000 gross per year; overpayment possible depending on qualifications
About EHF Marketing GmbH
Based in Vienna, Austria, EHF Marketing GmbH is the marketing arm and a subsidiary of the European Handball Federation. The company works closely with marketing and media partners, as well as with Europe’s leading clubs to realise the full potential of the sport on the international sports market. EHF Marketing GmbH is responsible for the marketing and media rights of club competitions including the EHF Champions League Men, DELO EHF Champions League and the EHF European League. Further information: eurohandball.com, ehfCL.com, ehfTV.com.
Making your application
Applications should be made in writing in English, with a current CV and a covering letter setting out why you would like to apply for the Content Marketing Manager’s position.
Applications should be sent by email to:
EHF Marketing GmbH
application (@) ehfmarketing.com
Um dich für diesen Job zu bewerben, besuche bitte ehfmarketing.eurohandball.com.